Turn your classroom into a science learning laboratory.
Our Explore Kits are FREE and engaging science kits filled with hands-on teaching tools.
Follow the included lesson plans, or use the activities to supplement your own curriculum!
1. Find a kit
Choose from a variety of kits for grades K-8.
2. check out a kit
• Call 406.603.4133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Helena School District will be delivered via interschool mail
• May be picked up at ExplorationWorks, Tuesday – Saturday between 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
3. return a kit
Simply return your kit through interschool mail or to ExplorationWorks within two weeks, or call to request a renewal.
• Senses: Hearing – Grades K-2nd
• Senses: Touch – Grades K-2nd
• Senses: Taste – Grades K – 2nd
• Senses: Smell – Grades K-2nd
• Geology: Grades K-3rd & 6th
• Measurement: Grades K-1st
• Circulation: Grades 4th-6th
• Muscles: Grades 3rd-5th
• Nervous System: Grades 3rd-5th
• Solar System: Grades K-5th
• Respiration: Grades 3rd-5th
• Rocks: Grades K-4th
• Skeleton: Grades 3rd-6th
• Weather: Grades 3rd-5th
• Intro to Human Body Systems: K-2nd
• Cells: Grade 5
• Digestion: Grades 3rd-5th
The following kits are also available. These kits are composed of basic hands-on or visual teaching aids, with no formal lesson plans included. More details on kit contents coming soon!
- Simple Machines
- Seeds & Leaves
- Comparative Zoology
- Oceans (specimen kit only)
for more information:
Lauren Rivers, Education Director